About Open Health
Wolters Kluwer Open Health is a suite of open access publishing solutions that meet the needs of authors, funders, and societies and help them maximize the visibility of global healthcare research.
We offer hybrid open access publishing options across a number of journal publications, as well as fully open access specialty titles, including:
- Medicine: A highly-cited and respected open access journal, Medicine provides authors with a fast, rigorous peer review and continuous publication across a broad spectrum of 42 medical scientific disciplines and sub-specialties.
- Society open access journals: Opportunities for established societies to explore niche areas or support society missions and the medical community through gold open access journal options.
- Medknow: Open access publishing services to societies in emerging markets, our Medknow portfolio has a growing list of more than 350 medical society journals.
Wolters Kluwer Open Health offers authors, institutions, research funding agencies, and others high-quality publishing services including:
- Innovative publishing platform
- Globally distribution of freely available, quality open access research on our journals platform
- Article deposit in PubMed Central
- Rapid publication
- Posts on websites and intranets
- Rigorous peer review
- High-quality editorial services and support
- Compliance with funding mandates
Open access articles published by Wolters Kluwer are licensed under a Creative Commons license and are freely available to read, download and share from the time of publication. Authors retain copyright of their work. Most articles require an article processing charge (APC) for the costs associated with submission, peer review, production, publication, and promotion. Authors retain copyright of open access content.
For more information about Wolters Kluwer Open Health and the opportunities for you as an author, reader, institution, funder, or society, please contact Customer Service.